[bksvol-discuss] Re: Soft page breaks

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:19:02 EDT

What is the difference between a hard page break and a soft page break? In  a
message dated 7/24/2008 8:57:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
 writes:

Hi Mary,

The number of soft page breaks in a book doesn't matter;  it's the number of
hard page breaks that does.  If your book's number of  page breaks is within
10% of the actual number of pages in the book, then it  should be approved
(assuming everything else is okay). I'm training a  replacement for me, since
I'm
going on a 2-week business trip, but clearly  there was some miscommunication
between us. Please upload your book and I'll  take a look at it.

Carrie