[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:49:29 -0400

they are collections of the first lines people have submitted over the years.

they are compiled by Scott Rice and are about 150 pages each.

          From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 11:37 AM

          Well, If I can get to them, discovered that Access PA has several
copies,
          smile.  But library won't be open till next week sometime, smile.
Holiday
          and all, but did discover if anyone wants to look author is

          Scott Rice like the food, He edited all of them.