[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:20:05 EDT

As a matter of fact, I have not read that, even though I have been meaning
to get around to it for a long time. I am surprised that something so recent
could get away with that. I can imagine that it might be easier in a
fantasy rather than a more mainstream novel that just happened to contain some
fantastic elements.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

0061122416

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=62&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)