[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy

Oh, thanks. sound like fun.

--- On Sat, 7/4/09, Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 2:49 PM

they are collections of the first lines people have
submitted over the years.

they are compiled by Scott Rice and are about 150
pages each.

Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 11:37
          AM

          Well, If I can get to them, discovered that
          Access PA has several copies,
smile.  But library won't be
          open till next week sometime, smile.  Holiday
and all, but
          did discover if anyone wants to look author is

Scott Rice like
          the food, He edited all of them.