[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:49:59 -0500

Well, when he raped his own daughter in the first book, my sympathies for the
hero went down a bit, but I did read the first three books on cassette. Must
have been really bored in those days.

Bob

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book, Books are well written or
badly written, That is all,
-- Oscar Wilde,The Picture of Dorian Gray