[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 01:19:53 -0400

Those were fabulous books IMHO, as were the Second Chronicles. I expect to soon
be starting the Final Chronicles; and if they approach the quality of the first
two, I know I will love them as well.

You are definitely right about the large vocabulary. I encountered more new
words from him than I had in years of reading before that. <grin>

Evan