[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: Bower-Litten contest books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:37:28 -0400

Well, If I can get to them, discovered that Access PA has several copies, smile. But library won't be open till next week sometime, smile. Holiday and all, but did discover if anyone wants to look author is

Scott Rice like the food, He edited all of them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>