[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why!

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:52:20 -0700

Hi. This could be a misconfiguration with your wireless router. Also it could be a problem with wireless itself. I know of someone else who has made similar complaints to me. You could try setting up your router again, or of course using standard ethernet cable. I know this is a pain, but might be the only way to solve your problem.

At 10:39 PM 4/8/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Why, when I go to submit a book, fill out all the fields, and go to upload, does my wireless connection always decide to drop and lose everything?