[bksvol-discuss] Re: Web Site Suggestions

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:37:28 -0600

Louise,

I think the reason why ou have to click on the author's name link is because
if one doesn't know the entire author's name, one can search simply by a
last name or a first name.  Then you can view the author's names that
contain your search quarry and figure out which one you were looking for.
Hope this helps.

Lisa