[bksvol-discuss] Re: Web Site Suggestions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:42:02 -0800 (PST)

Kelly,

In addition to Rui's site, which you can access,
Marissa posts a list every week or two (originally,
and maybe when she comes back, she said it would be
twice a week) of books that are in process, i.e.,
either being validated or awaiting administrator
approval after having been validated and uploaded. I
also copy this list and keep it on my hard drive. I'll
send you the latest list directly.

Also, and I don't know if this will work with the
various technologies you all use: When I'm looking for
something in particular on the download list, I use
Find and get to it instantly. It doesn't help if Ijust
want to browse, of course, unless I'm looking for
books by a particular author. I think it would be
nice, too, if there were some way to find books by a
particular scanner, or a particular rating, but I
suppose that's too complicated.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250