[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating books you hate

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:49:13 -0500

Robert, if you need an extra proofreader for some of the books Gwen likes,
please let me know. I especially like the western themes and Christian
fiction in general. When left to my own devices, I usually scan books rather
than proofread since we have so many talented proofreaders. I can pitch in
and help with proofreading if needed though. I enjoy the books that you and
Gwen have been working on very much. (smile) In case you need it, my email
address is rhyami@xxxxxxxxx

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick