[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating books you hate

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:25:29 -0800 (PST)

I have validated several books that I thought were poorly written. I wondered
how they ever got published. I did finish them, though, gritting my teeth. I
tried to concentrate on enjoying the plot (characterizations  were poorly
developed, and dialog was stilted,) A fourth-grader could have done better,
inmy opinion.  I did finish the book and uploaded it, but I think I did make my
points in  my review of the book. (undedr title in the collection yhou can
write a review of the book.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: