[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble checking out a book because of IE

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:47:31 -0400

Hey Tracy;
That is the same issue I was having last week. I had to release the book
back to the check out cue and tried it again and like you I got no where. I
decided to leave it be and just proof what I was already working. The weird
thing is that I checked a book that Madeleine put a hold on for me the next
day and everything was gravy. The book is not only in my check out cue but
went to the designated place with the save as dialogue box opening like it
should. I am not sure what happened or what was going on but maybe Madeleine
can put a hold on the book for you so that the book is still there in the
cue if you interested in it...just a suggestion and I apologize that I don't
have a definitive answer or solution for you.
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb