[bksvol-discuss] Trouble checking out a book because of IE

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:09:07 -0400

I am having trouble getting the book I checked out to proof.
I am running IE8, and have blocked pop-ups.
I chose check out, as always, but, instead of opening the dialog "save as", IE opened the security bar. I hit Applications, and chose download file, but the book went to my "my checked-out books" queue, and never opened the "save as" dialog at all. I have tried choosing RTF from there, but either nothing happens, or the security bar comes up. I said to temporarily allow pop-ups, but still can't get the file. I released the book, and tried to check it out again, but the same thing happens.
How do I get my book?
Tracy