[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble checking out a book because of IE

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:06:13 -0400

Hi Nimit,
  I'm doing fine with my IE8 also.  I guess we're Okay so far!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Kaur
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:06 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble checking out a book because of IE

I am using IE 8 and I on a windows XP Student Version Laptop and I
seem to download just fine.  My dialogue is comming up so just some f
y i.

On 6/5/13, Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I now have Internet Explorer 10, but I had problems with only one book when
I was using Internet Explorer 9.

Lori C.