[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finereader creating hidden text boxes during OCR

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 20:33:29 -0500

Could be an upgrade issue--this is a new version. Thanks for the hint on finding them easier in outline view--it does help, even though they are still a bear. smile.

Judy s.
On 6/4/2013 12:27 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
I have not had a problem yet with my scans, but have had a couple from others recently. Wonder if it is an upgrade issue? I do not have images checked. I know you can find them easier in the outline view of Word than in Print view, but they are a bear!
Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples>