[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble checking out a book because of IE

  • From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakogeorgiou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:18:30 -0400

Hi:
Go to www.mozilla.org.

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dornetta
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:20 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble checking out a book because of IE

Hey Evan & John;
Fire fox, huh? How can I download that. I use to have on my computer for
school website that I had to use but deleted it from my desk top. The
probability of it being somewhere within my computer is high but I want to
download it to another lap  top that I sometimes use, which is the same lap
top I was using when I encountered that problem. I goggled it and got
various results so I am just wondering which link to use.
Thanks,
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb