[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Asterisks: An explanation from the staff

  • From: "Jennifer Piening" <pienings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:20:48 -0500

HI all! I'm a bit late in the game, but I got behind in my email and got a
wonderful cold besides. I wanted to thank everybody for the warm welcome and
encouragement.  It means a lot to feel like a part of a community like this,
and I've always loved Bookshare.  I want to submit some books that somebody
scanned on my computer before scanning others, and I'm not quite sure if the
page numbers are correct.  They are books that aren't listed, and in my
opinion, are pretty good, especially since one is by an author with several
other books available on Bookshare.  I hope that if a book gets rejected, I can
submit it again, though I'd like it to be fine the first time if possible.
     Take care,
     Jenny