[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Asterisks: An explanation from the staff

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:40:49 -0700

Jennifer, Don't feel intimidated. Thing like formatting are things proofers
can take care of and are only things that  make it easier for members to
read. Just scan away, pre-proof looking for scanning erros or strange
symbols that don't belong and for paragraph symbols at ends of lines that
don't belong because there isn't a  ew paragraph coming but the line should
continue --and let the proofer correct anything else that needs to be
fixed.  If was a proofer who rejected your book he/she could have put in
the page breaks.