[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 02:26:10 -0400

I'll keep that in mind.

----- Original Message ----- From: <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted

You can often get those expired pages back just by hitting the refresh key.

                 "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Submitted
Date:
4/7/2009 6:06:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Just submitted Hrolf Kraki's Saga. It's a bso. I did not get a chance to
went to "this page has expired".
I proofed and spell checked the book and stripped headings. To whoever gets
it, have fun, if you can be said to have fun with such a dark book.