[bksvol-discuss] Submitted

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:16:31 -0500

Hi all,
    Well I made it through my finals finally......pun intended.... They were
relatively smooth, but am I glad they are over with.

Anyways just submitted The Astral Fortress (Tom Swift III, Book 5) by Victor
Appleton and it should be an easy validation.

Look for in the next couple of days:
Mystery of Smugglers Cove (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #64)
The Stone Idol (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #65)
The Infinity Clue (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #70)
all by Franklin W. Dixon

Also I've got an improved copy of A View from Saturday by E.L. Konigsberg
waiting to be edited before submission. (Told you I would get there eventually
Shelley).

That'll do it for the books I got my hands on to scan during the semester.
Hopefully I'll be back to scanning more next week.

Happy end of freshman year of college and happy reading,
Jake