[bksvol-discuss] Submitted

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:15:14 -0600

Below is a copy of a message I attempted to send last night, but apparently the
entire Illinois State University network was down for some reason. I see The
Woodshed Mystery has already been validated so ignore that one....

Hi all,
    Well back from school for about 54 hours, at least 24 of which I slept and
I've got three books submitted for your validating pleasure. Boy am I glad
that first semester is over! (Right now I've got for A's and am looking at a a
B or an A for the last class...keep your fingers crossed for me *grin*)
Here goes:
The Woodshed Mystery (Boxcar Children #7)
The Lighthouse Mystery (Boxcar Children #8)
Mountain Top Mystery (Boxcar Children #9)
I did all the usuals, cleaned up to the best of my ability...added extra
headers to protect chapter heading, etc. Thanks to those of you who let me know
about the percentages of the last set of books I submitted. Each response I got
put my submissions in the upper 99+ range
Happy Holidays!
Jake