[bksvol-discuss] Submitted

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:51:56 -0600

Hi everyone,
    Just submitted two from my backlog in August. I took the opportunity to run
them through a Rank spelling since I have Kurzweil now. These were fully edited
before school started but I'm just now getting around to submitting them.

Line of Fire HB Casefiles #16
Nightmare in Angel City HB Casefiles #19

I will be submitting three books that I've scanned proofread and rank spelled
since I got home Friday sometime hopefully tomorrow. They will be

The Ghost at Skeleton Rock HB Mystery Stories #37
The Mystery at Devil's Paw HB Mystery Stories #38 (original 1959 edition, not
the revised)
The Haunted Fort HB Mystery Stories #44.

Happy validating!
Jake