[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission formats are barriers to validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 14:45:31 -0700

Hi, Tiffany. I don't know if submitting two copies of a book would be a good
idea. If someone were to validate one, and it was waiting for approval by
the administration, someone else could get the other copy and validate it if
that other copy hadn't been rejected. I think it would just be easier, and
provide less of a chance of duplicates, if there was just one copy of each
book on the Downloads page. Sure, the person validating one copy could just
reject the other, but if they happened to forget...well, there you go.
*smile* My own personal opinion, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous