[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission formats are barriers to validation

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:41:37 -0500

I think it's better if there's less clutter on the page. Sure, things might get through easier butit would put more clutter on the page of which we don't need with 360 books stuck in the queue.

Ner
At 09:39 AM 5/1/2004, you wrote:
Now that I know people prefer files in rtf, I will use that instead of kes.
I believe there are four or five books I've submitted almost a month ago in
kes.  They're already pretty well edited, but have not been validated yet.
As that I still have the original kes file, I don't mind saving and
resubmitting them in rtf so they can get through faster,  but I thought
having two copies on the validation page might create too much clutter.  I
am not a validater, so don't know how a lot of that background stuff works.
Should I bother? or not?
Sorry for so many dopy inquiries recently.
And thanks.
Tiff