[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stymied on accepting validated books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:36:57 -0400

Debra,

Here are some things that you might find helpful in navigating.  Whether you
are using JFW, Window-eyes, or IBM HP reader,  They each contain series of
keystrokes for quick navigation.  You will have to refer to the help
system/manual to get the specifics..  For example, we know that when you go
to upload the books that ou have downloaded for validation, the book's
title, author and a series of links are located in a table.  So if you use
the navigation keys in your screen reader to jump from table to table, you
will come to the table which contains the book that you've downloaded.

If you want more specific information about the key strokes to use, please
give us the name and version of your screen reader.  That will help us give
you more info.

Hope this helps.

Pratik