[bksvol-discuss] Stymied on accepting validated books

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:25:48 -0500

Heloo,

What have poeple been doing to accept books for vailidation.  I havent been
able to accept a book in weeks.  I can reject books, and have done so, but
Ive been trying to accept the Turn Of The Screw for weeks and cant do it.
I get reassuring notes that I should be able to this.  Maybe the list know
something I dont.  I think the page expires too fast for to us to navigate
such a large site with a screenreader and should subdivided more for easier
navigation..  By the time you figure you figure things out, set MSAA mode
off to fill out forms and re-navigate to proper field, youve wsted a lot of
time.  Any ideas?

I could send this book as an attachment to one of our fearless leaders.
This book is in excellent shape, I only wanted to fix one mistake.  Thanks
for letting me vent, because I simply have run out of options.

Debra Hernstrom