[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stymied on accepting validated books

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:07:57 -0700

Part of the secret is to use the "find" command in your screen reading
program to skip past the book's history.  I look for "upload" a lot, and
that gets you past some of the junk and to the links that matter.  I do
check to make sure the info. about the book is correct first.  But to skip
through all the history of the book, etc., I use the "find" command and look
for "upload".

- Jackie McCraw