[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille contractions

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 01:33:32 -0500

Hi, Shelley!  Actually, if you want to make corrections to a text file on
your note-taker of choice, you can do it as long as you remember to write in
Computer Braille.  That's the only way to edit a file that is being read in
Grade 2, but is actually a text file.  Mercy, it's way too late to be trying
to explain that... Why did I even go there?! <LOL>

Jana