[bksvol-discuss] Re: avenger not accepted

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:53:24 -0500

Hey Vick and Bud,

Just wanted to make sure that you guys know, I wouldn't automatically say that you shouldn't rescan a book that's already in the collection. For an example, I downloaded a book that I wanted to read on bookshare and its quality was very low, many characters missing etc. Its still warranted a good quality rating so that was fine. Not wanting to deal with this, I got the book from the library and scanned it and it was so much easier on the ears to listen to it. So when I get a chance or teh validation pool goes down (in my next life time :)) I'll upload that book to replace the older copy. So feel free to scan books already on there if you can edit them or make them better.

All the best.

Ner
At 11:23 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
Honestly Bud, I could only wish all the books in the pool are as good as
your scan so please don't be too hard on yourself. Smile!

At least the book was a very good read, wasn't it?

Thanks.
Vic.