[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 02:35:12 -0400

Dear Gary,

The Perfect Love Song is already in the collection. Jamie Yates scanned it and
I proofread it. I know your pain. Recently I proofread Eleven days, a fairly
lengthy police procedural set in Iowa. After all the TLC I gave it, reading it
through, writing the short synopsis, etc, I received the note that it was in
the collection. Don't know how I missed it but I'm triple checking, advance
searching title, author and ISBN before proofreading anything, from now on.

Always with love,

Lissi