[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:04:29 -0600

Yes,  Ranked spelling is definitely in 10.  It probably started in V9. You
will find it under the tools menu.  But you will need to load a document
first.  G.    G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Wildcat" <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
01/17/2008 07:10 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

I have a demo version of k1000 laying around the house some where I think
it is version 9 or 10. Will the spelling rank feature be in any of those
versions?
Kenny,  I cannot see ranked spelling in the list of new features of
OpenBook 8.0.  Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Wildcat" <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
01/17/2008 01:34 PM

Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Scanning

Hi this is Kenny.
Does open book have a rank spelling feature like k1000 does?