[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:44:41 -0700

Exactly what I told her off list, the bksvol coordinator that is.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/29/2012 4:26 PM, Kim Loftis wrote:
Hi Madeleine, Kim and all,
Kim, that's a great point about those slow loading pages, and thank you for reminding me, as that's something I wanted to mention as well. If I go to the "Chec Out" page, for instance, it seems to take forever to load. Same with "Books in Process" and several others in the "Volunteer" section. For the most part, this problem seems almost exclusive to Bookshare site pages, and very consistent, at least in my personal experience. So I'm wondering if it's on Bookshare's servers end, rather than my ISP. Since Kim mentioned that she's having a similar experience, perhaps the former? Since we're mentioning site revisions, I just wanted to second Kim's comment on the loading issue. *smile*
Thanks so much.
the other Kim, in NC <grin>