[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruthh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:33:12 -0500

MessageMake sure all the links work.  Sorry.  I'm extremely frustrated by
hardly ever being able to go to a link beyond the volunteer home page.  I have
been unable to renew books, check in books when they're finished, and such
things for the whole time I've been volunteering again.  It's not a question of
slowness.  It's a question of getting error messages such as:  HTTP 400 Bad
Request.  Page not found.  I got beyond the volunteer home page two days, the
first day when I checked out the books to work on, and Monday, when I renewed
one, checked in another, and released one.  I've been writing to technical
support about it, but haven't really found out anything yet.

I don't have any constructive offerings about the website.  It's all right the
way it is, as far as I'm concerned.  Of course, I thought the one before this
current one was all right too.

Thanks.

Kathy

"The LORD bless you and keep you;