[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:57:05 -0700

Hi, Judy, I like those suggestions, especially from my point of view, I
wouldn't like to release a book or reject it sans commentary. It helps
to know why a thing is done. Also, as a person who tends to fall asleep
reading manuals, being able to download it and have updates as well as
frequently asked questions sounds like a great idea. There ought to be a
one-stop place where one can find all those little tips and tricks
volunteers use to bring the book quality up to snuff whether the
volunteer is a submitter or proofreader. I admire anyone who is really
good at organizing things. I can't say I'm like that myself and I must
confess that extremely organized and perfectionist folks can be hard to
live with if one isn't as picky. Regards, Kim Friedman.