[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:28:25 -0400

Better than that would be a separate page for holds so they would not be in the way of someone looking for one without a hold.

On 3/29/2012 8:45 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
Another request for an enhancement, not the manual, is adding a "hold for" field on the book metadata/submission page would really help partners get books up right.

Thanks!
Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/