[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ready to scan the following

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:35:27 -0700

Actually, Orson Scott Card had written a few books about religious
people in the bible, the one I read was about Moses, but I think He did
one on Sara and Abraham and I think maybe Rebecca or Rachel.  I have
seen them on cassette through NLS, and there was a book called seventh
son of a seventh son, or maybe it was not the title but it was about a
parallel universe about a seventh son who had sort of different powers.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx