[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ready to scan the following

  • From: "Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:13:31 -0700

I have read both Mystery and Koko, but downloaded them to reread them. *g* And I haven't finished reading Lost Boy, Lost Girl yet, but I find it intriguing so far. I'm excited to be able to dl another one of his book and so wait with impatient patience. *lol*

Kai
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>