[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ready to scan the following

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:10:51 -0700

Hello Kai,

I will put this book at the top of the list. I received the books from
Monica in the mail today so have a box of ten to get over for surgery:)
Hmmmm, I wonder if they would mined me bringing my scanner up to the sleep
study???

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)