[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm getting confused again, after all this talk about
the necessit y of headings. (Sorry, Gerald -- I
thought after your help I understood and and was doing
what I should to preserve chapter titles and page
numbers).Should I, henceforth, *not* delete headers if
they're present, even when the headers are the book
title and/or author's name? Or is it only whenthe
headers is a chapter title tht I should leave it in?
(I don't think I've ever seen any of those)
Should I move the page number below the header or
leave it on the same line so the header won't be
stripped--and drop both down a line space as Pratik
and Gerald suggested quite some time ago?  I won' put
back in those that have already been taken out,
though, of the books I'm working on. I want to know
for the future.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com