[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:58:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sarah

Yep!  Nancy Drew 81 was validated around June 23 based on the date stamp
on my submitted file.
And, that was within a day or so of your submitting it.

Either, it seems, books get Gustavo's signature of approval almost
immediately or they then tend to languish in a sort of never-never land.
Charlene's cookbook was one of those fortunate ones which popped into
Gustavo's lap at a time he was apprving books.
I wonder perhaps if the administrative pool is sort of one in which the
newest titles appear on top.
So, the longer the pile doesn't work down to them, the longer they are
destined to languish as more work piles on top of it.
It won't make you feel any better, but I got a couple of them which
are in the same situation as Nancy Drew.