[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quick processing of my book

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 04:41:33 -0500

Hey Sarah,
    Thanks on the complement. I'm always pleased when those who validate my
books find them to be as good as I think they are.
    As for the elipses...I'm betting you were sorry you brought it up per
the ensuing disccussion *grin* got to love the finer points of punctuation
and braille's handling of it.

Best,
Jake