[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about scanned textbooks

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:01:32 +0000

Hi Netta,

You can't proof a scan that you have submitted, even if you haven't literally
scanned the book yourself. So, if you have the scans from the school, you can
do a basic initial proof of them, submit them, and leave them for someone else
to proofread. Another option would be for someone at the school to sign up as a
volunteer, submit the scans, and put a hold on them for you.

 Does this make sense? Let me know!
Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator