[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about scanned textbooks

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:05:24 -0400

Hi Dornetta,

I'd definitely wait for an answer from BookShare on whether you can submit a
book you didn't personally scan. I vaguely remember something like that came
up early on and I don't remember how it was finally resolved.

Lies My Teacher Told Me... is already in the collection with an excellent
rating.

Deborah