[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions about scanned textbooks

  • From: aidee campa <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:12:58 -0700

Dornetta:
Go to the contact us link on Bookshare. Once you click on that, you
should get a list of choices--it should say something like "my
question is about ...". There should be a choice along the lines of
"submitting my scanned texts". If you pick that choice and ask what
you asked here, the people at Bookshare should be able to help you.
If my instructions were unclear I apologize; I've only done this using
a Braillenote, not a computer. Hopefully, it was helpful though.

Regards,
Aidee