[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Kurzweil and fonts

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:20:42 -0400

Please re-send the message having to do with setting chapter numbers in one font and the text in another in kurzweil. I am dealing with a on again off again technology situation here and have missed some list traffic.

E.

At 12:17 AM 4/20/2009, you wrote:
Monica,

It came through, and I have it archived, so anyone who needs it only
need ask and I'll forward.
Courtney

http://www.eset.com