[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Kurzweil and fonts

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:50:10 -0400

E, it would very definitely affect chapter headings. Unless you're going to
everything the same size, including chapter headings. Did you receive my
post from last week about how to adjust or change fonts in Kurzweil? It's
two pages from the manual, and it shows how to make the chapter headings
bigger with just a couple of keystrokes. I posted it to this list, but I
wasn't sure it came through since I don't see my own posts. I'll send it
again if it didn't come through or if you've accidentally deleted it.

Monica Willyard