[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Kurzweil and fonts

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:55:19 -0400

Are we now supposed to change the font for chapters and headers? I mostly
work off a Pac Mate.  If this is required, can someone please help.  I do
not want to totally go through the 2 books I am working on currently, but
after these 2 books if someone can tell me how to do this both in Word and
on the Pac Mate I guess I will do it if it is required.  Thanks.
Reggie