[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pirate lists and Bookshare.org

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:50:37 -0700

Sarah,

More power to you.  I can't believe that is illegal anywhere.  The books I
have got scanned
 For me have helped me with school, raise my kids, and be a more informed,
well-rounded person.  Don't you know that one of the greatest forces in
nature is a pregnant female.  This isn't meant as a slight against anyone
else,, *grin.)  BTW, do you know what you are having yet?

Kasondra Payne