[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pirate lists and Bookshare.org

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:06:18 -0500

What other sites are places to submit your scans? Another way of asking this is what sites serve as book repositories from which I can borrow?

E.
At 07:40 AM 11/16/2005, you wrote:

Jim:

Thanks for posting this. For the sake of clarity, please explain to us how
you go about determining what is an illegally submitted Bookshare book and
what is a duplicate submission to another site. I sometimes submit my scans
to other sites as well; and since they are my scans they are identical to
the scans that are submitted to Bookshare. Obviously I don't want to get
Bookshare in trouble over this. I do find it frustrating that blind people
in other countries have extremely limited access to nonfiction and academic
titles, which is primarily what I scan.

Thanks for the clarification.

Sarah J. Blake
sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx